Creating a system is critical. Vantage works with their clients to establish standard operating processes in an effort to streamline the draw request and funding process. The steps in the process include:
1. Contractor / Borrower submits a draw request.
2. Bank or Lending institution reviews the request for compliance with the loan terms.
3. Bank or Lender submits the draw request to Vantage for processing.
4. Vantage reviews the draw request for completeness, dispatches a site Inspector for to complete a field inspection and submit a report.
5. Vantage main office receives the pictorial report then verifies all items have been completed as submitted on the draw request.
6. Vantage submits the detailed report to the Bank or Lender so they can review and release the required funds.